We are located at: 1501 – 1 Street South, Cranbrook, BC. V1C 1B7
We would love for you to stay with us
A convenient East Kootenay Rockies RV/Campsite in the centre of Cranbrook, BC. Many large shade trees, Joseph Creek running through the park, and a warm friendly atmosphere are our main features.
Close to all City amenities, including the RecPlex. Wireless Internet, cell phone service, laundry, pop, ice and phone. Also bocce & horseshoe pits. We are pet friendly.
We cater to tourists, summer vacationers, family visitors, family reunions, golfers, fishers and sports teams including hockey school students and lacrosse tournament participants.
We are Open April 1 – October 31 weather permitting
On-line reservations will be accepted as of Jan 16th, 2016
for stays from April 1, 2016 to Oct 31, 2016
NOTE: We will be closed for the season as of Oct 31, 2016
We are a Good Sam Park – Good Sam members are always welcome
- Our 2015 Good Sam ratings are:
- Facilities 7.0
- Restrooms & Showers 9.5
- Visual appeal & Environmental 7.5
- Full service sites – some pull through
- Can accommodate “Big Rigs”; also some tent sites
- 30A/50A power and cable TV at most sites/ Sani station
- Wireless (WIFI) Internet Access at all Sites
- Picnic tables
- Laundry facilities, spacious washrooms, and hot showers
- Horseshoe pits and bocce area
- Joseph Creek running right through the park
- Located next to Baker Park/ Walking/Cycling path beside park
- Walking distance to RecPlex, Curling Rink, & Skateboard Park
- 7 World Class Golf resorts in close proximity
- Newly renovated bathrooms, .
- Updated Wifi
- Newly paved road into park
- Simpler on-line booking