We welcome you to stay with us
A convenient East Kootenay Rockies RV/Campsite in the centre of Cranbrook. Many large shade trees, Joseph Creek running through the park, and a warm friendly atmosphere are our main features.
Close to all City amenities, including the RecPlex. Wireless Internet, cell phone service, laundry, pop, ice and phone. Also bocce & horseshoe pits. We are pet friendly.
We cater to tourists, summer vacationers, family visitors, family reunions, golfers, fishers and sports teams including hockey school students and lacrosse tournament participants.
We are Open April 1 – October 31 weather permitting
On-line reservations will be accepted in mid January
for stays from April 1, 2015 to Nov 30, 2015
We are now a Good Sam Park – Good Sam members are always welcome
- Full service sites – some pull through
- Can accommodate “Big Rigs”; also some tent sites
- 30A/50A power and cable TV at most sites/ Sani station
- Wireless (WIFI) Internet Access at all Sites
- Picnic tables
- Laundry facilities, spacious washrooms, and hot showers
- Horseshoe pits and bocce area
- Joseph Creek running right through the park
- Located next to Baker Park/ Walking/Cycling path beside park
- Walking distance to RecPlex, Curling Rink, & Skateboard Park
- 7 World Class Golf resorts in close proximity